This information in English
From 1 July 2023, only Lcsh-recognised diplomas will give access to the Register of Social Hygiene. The Lcsh adopts almost all the recognitions that previously applied. The list below shows which supporting documents give access to the register.
- SVH Diploma in Social Hygiene (issued from 1 January 2016)
- SVH Declaration of Social Hygiene (issued until 31 December 2015)
- Diplomas and certificates obtained at recognised MBO courses and electives
- Diplomas and certificates obtained at recognised higher professional education and electives (no recognition issued at this time)
- Foreign diplomas: your application based on a foreign diploma will be assessed by the Lcsh.
- Based on foreign work experience that complies with the European directive on the recognition of professional qualifications: your application based on work experience will be assessed by the Lcsh. See below for more information.
As soon as new diplomas are recognised, they will appear on this page.
Demonstrating work experience
If you do not have an official foreign diploma. Then you can only be admitted if you can prove that you have sufficient work experience.
Demonstrating of foreign work experience can be done in the following ways:
- You have been self-employed or manager for three consecutive years;
- You have been employed for two consecutive years as a self-employed person or as a manager and you can prove that you have followed a training course for this purpose, which has been completed with a certificate recognised by the Member State or which has been fully recognised by a competent professional body;
- You have been self-employed or manager for two consecutive years and you can prove that you have been employed as an employee for at least three years;
- You have worked as a worker for three consecutive years and you can prove that you have followed a training for this purpose, which has been completed by a certificate recognised by the Member State or which has been fully recognised by a competent professional body.
In cases 1 and 3, work may not have been completed more than ten years before the date of submission of this application. Demonstrating the work experience is form-free.